FASB/IASB Joint Transition Resource Group for Revenue Recognition
Joint FASB/IASB WebcastOn September 15, 2016 The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) jointly hosted a webcast about implementing the requirements in Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Topic 606 and IFRS 15).
Click here for a replay of the webcast.
FASB Project UpdateLearn more about recently issued standards related to issues identified by the TRG. Recently released standards include:
- ASU 2016-12: Narrow-Scope Improvements and Practical Expedients
- ASU 2016-10: Identifying Performance Obligations and Licensing
- ASU 2016-08: Principal versus Agent Considerations (Reporting Revenue Gross versus Net)
- Joint FASB/IASB Webcast Implementation Update on Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- FASB Project Update FASB Projects to Address TRG Identified Issues
- FASB Outlook An Update on Implementing the New Revenue Standard
About the Group
- Purpose of the Group
- Operating Procedures
- Contact Information
Scheduled meetings and instructions on how to attend
Revenue from Contracts with CustomersLearn more about technical and research agenda projects and related FASB decisions.
Submit an Issue
Revenue Recognition Standard
Learn more about the new Revenue Recognition Standard