April 19 8:00 AM EDT, Roundtable Meeting on Insurance AccountingRoundtable Meeting on Insurance Accounting 8:00 a.m. EDT | April 19
FASB will host a roundtable meeting on improvements to accounting for long-duration contracts issued by insurance entities.
Upcoming MeetingsScheduled and Tentatively Scheduled FASB Meetings
Stay up to date on FASB’s scheduled and tentatively scheduled meetings agenda.
Where noted, public meetings are simulcast for viewing online. In-person observers must register to attend.
- March 29 8:30 AM EDT, FASB Board Meeting
- April 19 8:00 AM EDT, Roundtable Meeting on Insurance Accounting
- Upcoming Meetings Scheduled and Tentatively Scheduled FASB Meetings
- Meeting Documents
- Attend a Meeting (In-person / webcast)
Past FASB Meetings
- Tentative Board Decisions
- Documents Archive
- Webcast Recordings
Tentative Board Decisions
Usually posted by the end of a Board meeting day. Tentative Board decisions remain posted until they become part of the minutes of a Board meeting.
Conclusions reported in the tentative Board decisions may be changed or modified at future Board meetings. Decisions become final only after a formal written ballot to issue an Accounting Standards Update.More
- FASB Mailing List
- Directions, Transportation & Area Hotels