Nov. 15 12:30 PM EST, Roundtable, Identifiable Intangible Assets & Subsequent Accounting for GoodwillRoundtable, Identifiable Intangible Assets & Subsequent Accounting for Goodwill | Nov. 15
The afternoon discussion will focus on goodwill and intangible assets
Upcoming MeetingsScheduled and Tentatively Scheduled FASB Meetings
Stay up to date on FASB’s scheduled and tentatively scheduled meetings agenda.
Where noted, public meetings are simulcast for viewing online. In-person observers must register to attend.
- October 16 9:00 AM EDT, FASB Board Meeting
- Nov. 15 8:30 AM EST, Roundtable, Identifiable Intangible Assets & Subsequent Accounting for Goodwill
- Nov. 15 12:30 PM EST, Roundtable, Identifiable Intangible Assets & Subsequent Accounting for Goodwill
- Upcoming Meetings Scheduled and Tentatively Scheduled FASB Meetings
- Meeting Documents
- Attend a Meeting (In-person / webcast)
Past FASB Meetings
- Tentative Board Decisions
- Documents Archive
- Webcast Recordings
Tentative Board Decisions
Usually posted by the end of a Board meeting day. Tentative Board decisions remain posted until they become part of the minutes of a Board meeting.
Conclusions reported in the tentative Board decisions may be changed or modified at future Board meetings. Decisions become final only after a formal written ballot to issue an Accounting Standards Update.More
- FASB Mailing List
- Directions, Transportation & Area Hotels