FASB NAMES NEW MEMBERS TO ITS NOT-FOR-PROFIT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Norwalk, CT, January 4, 2022—The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) today announced the appointment of seven new members to its Not-for-Profit Advisory Committee (NAC), effective January 1, 2022.
The NAC serves as a standing resource for the FASB. Its role is to obtain input from the not-for-profit sector on existing financial reporting guidance, current and proposed technical agenda projects, and longer term or pervasive financial reporting matters affecting those organizations.
The new members of the NAC are:
- Brian Conner, Partner, Moss Adams LLP
- Alex Galeano, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Independent Community Bankers of America
- Andrea Kantor, Senior Vice President, Group Head: Not-for-Profit Banking, BHI
- Brian McAllister, Professor, University of Colorado—Colorado Springs
- JR Miller, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Deana Paradis, Chief Financial Officer, Louisville Collegiate School
- Ksenia Popke, Partner, Eide Bailly.
“The seven new members appointed to our Not-for-Profit Advisory Committee bring to their new roles diverse professional experience serving various sectors of the not-for-profit world,” stated FASB Chair Richard R. Jones. “We look forward to the insights they’ll contribute to the group’s robust discussions on financial reporting matters of importance to this stakeholder group.”
For more information about the NAC and its activities, visit www.fasb.org.